4/22/10

4/22 What we've been up to...

I'm busy busy busy and I've got the pictures to prove it! I've got several personal goals I'm working very hard towards. Leo keeps me on my toes no matter what, but now he's got a motorcycle that he practically wants to sleep on. My in-laws are still in town, but are planning on bailing out in about a week. Leo and I took a trip down to Dallas to do my niece's hair and make-up for prom and had a blast! Leo had so much fun playing with my sister, Trish, and Aussie, the dog, was instant buddies with him as well:) I had the opportunity to talk shop with my niece's dad who's a professional photographer and it looks like that opened some fantastic opportunities too!! (you can check out some of his fabulous portfolio at http://rrpictures.com/) We didn't get back until Monday evening and Tuesday and Wednesday were spent unwinding, getting things done around the house and editing photos (my latest addiction). I always say I'll be back on track with this blog when I slow down, but honestly I can't complain about being busy. My busy life is full of blessings! Enjoy the pix and talk to ya sooner than later;)
P.S.-scroll down for an updated Mangiare Monday!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Trip to Dallas
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Leo on his Cycle!!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment